1 : 31680
.Caxton was a parish along the Ermine Street, the Roman road from Chichester in West Sussex to York via Lincoln. The road forms the western boundary of the plan and is highlighted in buff. To the right of this boundary is the market and parish town of St. Neots, situated on the east bank of the navigable River Ouse. Here, a stone bridge, built in 1588 from the ruins of an old abbey, connects Huntingdonshire with Bedfordshire. Along the River Ouse, about a mile north of St Neots and partly in the parish of Little Paxton, are the premises of the St. Neots Paper Mill Company.
Bedfordiensis Comitatus; Anglis Bedford Shire. [Karte], in: Le théâtre du monde, ou, Nouvel atlas contenant les chartes et descriptions de tous les païs de la terre, Bd. 4, S. 218.
1 Karte aus Atlas
Blaeu, Willem Janszoon und Blaeu, Joan
Blaeu, Willem Janszoon