Maps of North Lincolnshire
Scale: 1 : 31680
Description: An ink annotation on the bottom right of the manuscript is dated 27th December 1810 and signed by draughtsman, Charles Budgen. He notes the area of the land as 76.3200 square miles. Ermine Street is shown in faded ochre, forming a boundary to the right of the map.The road was built by the Romans as a supply route for their army during the conquest of Britain.
Contibutor: Budgen, C
Share this map
Looking for Google Maps API Alternative ?